Is your old shaver broken? Are you planning to buy a new shaver? Do you think that it is time to upgrade your electric shaver? Well, if you answered any of these questions with yes, then you must go through this article as here is the list of best electric shavers that you can buy in 2018. We have listed the pros and cons of each of these shavers so as to make the choice easy for you. So have a look at the list before making a purchase so as to buy the best electric shaver.
Braun Series 340S – Wet and Dry
If your favorite brand is Braun then you can opt for this model as it comes at an affordable price and in addition to this, the shaver is known for the performance.
- The shaver has a really good battery life.
- The shaver provides efficient shave and it is not noisy at all.
- The shaver can give razor burns to the people with sensitive skin.
Panasonic ES8243A Arc 4
Panasonic is a well-known brand when it comes to shavers. The shaver implements nanotech blades for a closer shave and the best part is that it comes with a wet and dry mode which enables you to shave even while you are in the shower.
- Really comfortable for sensitive skin and would never result in a razor burn.
- The blades are not expensive and hence easy to replace.
- Can be used in wet and dry mode and the shaver comes with LED lights for battery status
- The shaver doesn’t have a very good battery life.
Philips Norelco 1150X/46
This shaver from Philips comes with rotary heads which helps the user in getting a very comfortable shave. The brand is known for the quality of its product and the shaver will never disappoint you.
- The shaver delivers a perfect shave every time and the shaver comes with a beard trimmer as well.
- The shaver comes with LED alerts for the battery as well.
- The shaver not very compact because of the large head and it becomes a task to travel with the shaver.
Remington MS2-390 Shaver
On number 2, we have a shaver from Remington and this shaver is best if you wanted something with contour technology. The shaver also has a trimmer which proves to be really handy and the shaver is really durable.
- The shaver comes with Over Charge Protection
- The trimmer can be used in three different positions to get the precision shave.
- The shaver can get really loud during the use.
Braun Series 790cc Cordless Shaver
If you thought that Series 9 is the best then you were wrong as Braun Series 7 comes on the top. The reason for that is that Series 9 has a poor built quality and it is priced twice as high as Series 7. This model comes with a 7 year guarantee period.
- The shaver is really durable and it comes with charging and cleaning dock.
- The shaver is really precise and it delivers an amazing shave every time.
- The shaver is expensive when compared to other ones
These are the best electric shavers available in the market and you may refer to an online marketplace for good deals on these shavers.